Beginning Monday, August 29, 2022, the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (Registry) will be updated.
“The department [of Health] shall quantify by rule a daily dose amount with equivalent dose amounts for each allowable form of marijuana dispensed by a medical marijuana treatment center. The department shall use the daily dose amount to calculate a 70-day supply.”
The Department of Health creates Dosing and Supply Limits for Medical Marijuana. The limits are as follows:
- Edibles: 60mg THC daily dose amount, 4,200mg THC 70-day supply limit
- Inhalation: 350mg THC daily dose amount, 24,500mg THC 70-day supply limit
- Oral: 200mg THC daily dose amount, 14,00mg THC 70-day supply limit
- Sublingual: 190mg THC daily dose amount, 13,300mg THC 70-day supply limit
- Suppository: 195mg THC daily dose amount, 13,650mg THC 70-day supply limit
- Topical: 150mg THC daily dose amount, 10,500mg THC 70-day supply limit
- Marijuana in a form for smoking: 2.025 grams
An MMTC is permitted to dispense marijuana pursuant to an active physician certification issued before the effective date of this rule that exceeds the daily dose provided in subsection (3), as long as the certification start date begins within 210 days of the effective date of this rule.
Additional questions can be directed to the OMMU
- Email OMMU at MedicalMarijuanaUse@FlHealth.gov
- Call the OMMU support line at (850) 245-4657, option 2
- Visit www.knowthefactsmmj.com for additional information
If you’re a medical patient, how are you feeling about this? Frustrated? Happy?